- LEED certified under “indoor air quality”.
- VACUFLO® exclusively offers a choice of Cyclonic Filtration Technologies™ – True Cyclonic® or Filtered Cyclonic™ – and has nearly 50 years of proven central vacuum experience and innovative engineering.
- Cyclonic technologies removes 100% of all vacuumed dirt from a home with no re-circulation of dirt, dust or allergens.
- Cyclonic technologies maintains maximum airflow and optimum cleaning power over time – even when the dirt canister is full.
- Cyclonic filtration creates a powerful centrifugal force that sends 96-98% of all dirt vacuumed directly to the remote dirt canister.
- The remaining fine particles (less than 5% of all vacuumed dirt) are exhausted outside with True Cyclonic units, and when exterior venting is not possible or desired, Filtered Cyclonic units capture the remaining fine dust particles in the long-lasting filter.
- Cyclonic technologies give homeowners what they want – maximum vacuum power 100% of the time – removing 100% of all vacuumed dirt for a cleaner, healthier home.
Permanent Cloth Filter Systems
- Cleaning performance diminishes rapidly as the cloth bag becomes clogged with dirt.
- Airflow forces 100% of all vacuumed dirt directly against the cloth filter bag – no cyclonic air path or action is achieved. The result is dirtier bags for greater clogging potential and diminished vacuum power.
- Debris doesn’t fall from inverted bag until system is turned off. This helps to unclog the bag, but a dirt film remains -reducing original performance. (The bag would actually need to be replaced to restore the system to original performance levels).
Creating a clean and healthy home environment for your family is important. Many people take their homes’ air for granted and assume it is safe, clean and breathable. The problem is, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air! Several reasons for this increase include today’s more tightly sealed housing construction, synthetic building materials and furnishings, and chemically formulated household products.
“Using central vacuum systems that are vented to the outdoors can significantly reduce dust mites, pollens, animal dander and other allergy Clean Air Green Choicecausing agents.”
– U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
“Central vacuum systems are among the best indoor air quality investments for your home.”
– BUILDER Magazine
“Allergy sufferers’ symptoms can be improved up to 61% when using a central vacuum system.”
– University of California Davis School of Medicine
“The healthiest type of vacuum to operate is a central vacuum that is vented outdoors.”
– The Healthy Home Institute
Earn Points with Central Vacuums
Organizations like Earth Advantage®, Environments for Living®‚ and the US Green Building Council with its LEED®‚ (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Rating System are providing standards and certification to ensure that best practices are followed across the country.
Central Vacuum Systems earn 1 point in the LEED-H standard and 5 points in the NAHB Green Building Standard.